TITLE: Doctor-specialist of insurance company
JOB DESCRIPTION: INGO ARMENIA Insurance CJSC is one of the largest insurance companies in Armenia, which occupies a stable leading position in insurance market. We provide a full range of insurance services both to individual and corporate clients, assuring the protection from various risks. Since the first year of creation INGO ARMENIA Insurance CJSC provides medical insurance services and for the services implementation in the company’s organizational structure there is a department of medical compensations. Currently, the department has a vacant position of doctor-specialist of insurance company. Profession is unique and "new" and it plays important role in interaction point of medical and insurance spheres.
Our expert will be able to work with thousands of insured persons, with physicians and with their leaders of RA leading medical institutions, as well as with leading companies in the RA. Since the first working day the specialist is involved in working processes, becomes a part of professional and developed team. The doctor-expert is responsible for monitoring the health of the insured persons, for organization outpatient and hospital treatment and for the financial and qualitative control of the treatment. The specialist must know medical insurance contracts of the insured persons and presents it accurately and accessible. The doctor-expert should be informed about all the approaches of the modern medicine and implements periodically informational and interactive work with the insured persons (healthcare and insurance issues). On the high levels of career and professional development, the specialist must have his own investment in the new programs of medical insurance.
- Insurance and medical examination of the applications and medical documents submitted by the insured persons
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of the applications of the insured persons
- Organization of regular meetings with the insured persons about medical and insurance issues
- Checking of the accuracy of medical appointments with the modern medical protocols
- Healthy cooperation with the medical institutes
- Answering the calls of insured persons
- Excellent knowledge of insurance contracts and their interpretation
- Providing confirmations for the treatment of insured persons in the medical centres
- Organizating of preventive medical check-ups, analysing of their results and providing the respective advice to the insured persons
- Other duties as assigned by line manager
- Medical university degree
- Work experience as physician is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Polite service and positive aura
- Strong computer and internet skills; knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send a CV to: [email protected] . Please mention title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail message.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 May, 2018
For more information: